“The Fire Service Association of Nova Scotia is dedicated to provide leadership and representation to the fire service, government, private sector and citizens of Nova Scotia by developing, evaluating and communicating policy and programs through consultation, research and education in the matters of fire and public safety.”
“To provide nationally recognized leadership to the fire service in the development of safer communities.”
- Integrity - as a high standard of competent leadership
- Accountability - as accepting responsibility for leadership as individuals and the Association to forward the Mission and Vision of the Association.
- Diversity - as the ability to recognize and develop harmony by accepting the differences between people, communities and service needs.
- Reliability - as being capable and committed to consistently meet the needs of the Association in accordance with its Mission and Vision
- Honesty - in all of our words, deeds and interactions.
Nova Scotia Fire Departments
The Association’s By-laws outline qualifications, categories, rights and privileges of membership in the Fire Service Association of Nova Scotia. Corporate and Supporting membership is also available in the Association. Registration forms follow for both regular membership and corporate/supporting membership. For further information regarding membership, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com
Interested in becoming a member or need to renew you membership?
Please see the Documents & Forms page to print off your membership form